Did you know most of our textbooks come with online materials to help you study smarter, collaborate with classmates, and apply your learning outside the classroom? Keep reading to learn more about online materials for your textbook.
GAINING AN ACCESS CODE
Most online materials require you to enter a unique access code to unlock and access the product. You will have an access code under any of the following conditions:
- You purchased a new print book with online materials from either the HK website or from a bookstore.
- You purchased an eBook with online materials from either the HK website or a select eBook vendor. eBook vendors that offer HK access codes include VitalSource, Amazon, and Redshelf.
- You purchased access to online materials from the HK website or from a bookstore.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE MATERIALS THROUGH HKPROPEL
Human Kinetics is pleased to introduce HKPropel, a new online material delivery system and learning platform for students!
Once you purchase a product with HKPropel Access, you will receive an HKPropel access code along with redemption instructions. To access your online materials through HKPropel, follow the steps below. For assistance accessing HKPropel, contact us via email at HKPropelCustSer@hkusa.com.
- Visit HKPropel.HumanKinetics.com.
- Click the “New user? Register here” link on the opening screen.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create your HKPropel account.
- Enter the access code exactly as shown, including hyphens. You will not need to re-enter this access code on subsequent visits, and this access code cannot be redeemed by any other user.
- After your first visit, simply log in to HKPropel.HumanKinetics.com to access your digital product.
ACCESSING YOUR LEGACY ONLINE STUDENT MATERIALS
Online materials for some existing products are not yet available in HKPropel. These online materials can be accessed without a login on their own unique web page. For assistance accessing legacy open access student content, contact us via email at email@example.com.